The rules (as received from The Wizard) are-
- Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that blogger gives you.
- Give random thoughts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination.
- Give these blogs 1-11 questions to answer.
Click here to know the the Official Rules of the Liebster Award 2018.
Questions asked by The Wizard and my answers-
1. What do you think the most precious thing in your life is? Without which you will don’t feel like living?
Ans– God consciousness
2. Why do you write?
Ans– To express my thoughts and to learn great things
3. What is the meaning of freedom for you?
Ans– A great gift from the Almighty
4. How children should be treated?
Ans– With kindness
5. What does love means to you ?
Ans– Mercy of the Almighty.
6. What makes you feel like a blogger?
Ans– completing a post in the desired manner
7. Who is your favorite writer?
Ans– Amartya Sen
8. What is your favorite book?
Ans– An Uncertain Glory
9. What is your opinion about life?
Ans– One should live a righteous life and treat others with kindness.
10. What is the moment when you forget your self?
Ans– may be when I am thinking about something.
11. What do you think about someone who ask you so many questions without any context?
Some Random thoughts about me-
- Love good foods.
- Love good people.
- Love quizzes.
- Love pets especially cows, horses, etc.
- Love hills, mountains and lakes.
- Appreciate God for everything in life.
- Do not want to miss prayers and gym.
- Regret for doing any wrong.
- Feel bad about ongoing conflicts in the world.
I am nominating these enthusiastic bloggers, for the Liebster award–
- My rebellious world
- Learn Fun Facts
- A Voice from Iran
- INNER THOUGHTS
- Indian first
- Asfa Aftab
- Chai & Biscuits
- The Rendezvous Club
- World in words by Areesha Abid
Questions for the nominees-
- Describe yourself in 5 words.
- If one person has inspired you the most, who is she?
- If you have to give your life for a cause, what cause that would be?
- Do you support the annihilation of caste system?
- Your view on world government?
- Who is your favorite world leader and why?
- What according to you is the best way to solve the ongoing refugee problems?
- What according to you is the best way to tackle climate change?
- What will you do if you were the only person left on Earth?
With Peace and best regards!