The rules (as received from The Wizard) are-
- Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that blogger gives you.
- Give random thoughts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination.
- Give these blogs 1-11 questions to answer.
Click here to know the the Official Rules of the Liebster Award 2018.
Questions asked by The Wizard and my answers-
1. What do you think the most precious thing in your life is? Without which you will don’t feel like living?
2. Why do you write?
Ans-To learn great things by bonding with beautiful minds
3. What is the meaning of freedom for you?
Ans-A great gift from God
4. How children should be treated?
Ans– With kindness
5. What does love means to you ?
Ans-Mercy of God.
6. What makes you feel like a blogger?
Ans-being accepted by other bloggers
7. Who is your favorite writer?
Ans– Amartya Sen
8. What is your favorite book?
Ans-An Uncertain Glory
9. What is your opinion about life?
Ans-One should live a righteous life.
10. What is the moment when you forget your self?
Ans-may be when I am thinking about something.
11. What do you think about someone who ask you so many questions without any context?
Some Random thoughts about me-
- Love good foods.
- Love good people.
- Love scoring good marks in exams.
- Love having pets especially cows.
- Want to see hills, mountains and lakes.
- Appreciate God for everything in life.
- Do not want to miss prayers and gym.
- Regret for doing any wrong.
- Feel bad about ongoing conflicts in the world.
I am nominating these enthusiastic bloggers, for the Liebster award–
- My rebellious world
- Learn Fun Facts
- A Voice from Iran
- INNER THOUGHTS
- Indian first
- Asfa Aftab
- Chai & Biscuits
- The Rendezvous Club
- World in words by Areesha Abid
Questions for the nominees-
- Describe yourself in 5 words.
- If one person has inspired you the most, who is she?
- If you have to give your life for a cause, what cause that would be?
- Do you support the annihilation of caste system?
- Your view on world government?
- Who is your favorite world leader and why?
- What according to you is the best way to solve the ongoing refugee problems?
- What according to you is the best way to tackle climate change?
- What will you do if you were the only person left on Earth?