Pleased to inform that Thoughts Make U has nominated me for the the ‘Mystery Blogger Award’. I am grateful and humbled by her kind gesture.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
According to Okoto Enigma, Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
Click here to know the the rules of this Award.
My answers to the questions asked-
- Q1– List any 3 things you did to make people follow your blog.
- Ans– By coming up with well researched contents, appreciating others endeavors and sharing my posts to interested persons. 🙂
- Q2– Thing you wish to do, if you were made president of your country for one week?
- Ans– President in my country (India) is more like a ceremonial head of State unlike US. But assuming you meant president with substantial powers, I will try my level best to annihilate the caste system, empower the marginalized and backward sections of the society, solve the Kashmir issue, etc. 🙂
- Q3– What is your stress buster?
- Ans– Dhikr (remembrance of the Almighty) 🙂
- Q4– How do you overcome procrastination?
- Ans– By remembering the almighty and the value of time. 🙂
- Q5– What is your passion and what do you do to live your passion?
- Ans– Getting more knowledge and peace. Things I do to live my passion include reading, prayer and meditation. (not exhaustive) 🙂
- Best Indian Food Blog
- Jessie Velusamy
- Life in a Muslim Household
- The Estranged Brother
- Kalyan Parimi
- Accidental Blogger
- Sumayya Ali
- Areesha Abid
- Shanze Toor
- Nirant Gurav
- Pia Mazumdar
- ARunesh Words
Questions for the nominees-
- How many times you have fallen in love?
- What embarrasses you the most in front of other people?
- If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
- What is the weirdest conversation you have overheard? (Weird)
- If you could have dinner with anyone from historic personality, who would it be and why? Also mention the food you will order.
My Best Post– Why India rejected the word ‘Secular’?
3 things about me– Humble, Curious, Kind 🙂
Best wishes and regards! 💐